Sunday 19 July 2009

End of term
















Mrs Layton wants to say she's very proud to be Head at Village Infants. Our special visitors last week felt very welcome and really enjoyed meeting you all and seeing our school.

Wasn't the disco good? I was impressed with your dancing!!!
I really enjoyed the Leaver's Assembly on Friday - well done Year 2 and .......................Congratulations to the 3 children who won the scooters I hope you have fun on them!!

I want to wish you all a lovely holiday. See you in September or if you've gone to the Juniors - keep in touch on the Blog [isn't Miss Booth clever setting this up?]
Have fun

15 comments:

  1. I like the photos of disco. I liked the Leavers
    Assembly.bye ye to all the teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, well done Mrs Layton ... you've followed instructions well!
    I'm so impressed by all the comments on here, keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the scool discoe and it wos fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello miss Booth i like william ford

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am enjoying Year 2. I like you Miss Cattle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I see the disco pictures it makes me cry because I'm in William Ford now and I miss all the teachers in Village Intfants. Miss you all Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss you Miss.Booth

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello to all of you teachers miss you very very much im in year 4 now and i think about all you teachets and the school it has been 2 years since havent been there miss you all bye
    :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. its fun being in william ford 2nd year of junior

    ReplyDelete
  10. hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii mrs booth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Year 4 is fantastic but I still Mrs.Booth and I miss my year 3 teacher. I miss every teacher in Village Infants. Mrs.Layton in nursery my baby brother goes there ,Elsjon, by the way year 3 are doing great but the talk in assembly far too much! I miss you everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love all these pictures it makes me feel when i was n yr1 and 2 but know im in yr 6

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello village infants I am in year 6 now

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh My Gosh, we are getting our scondary school letters today... This is soo tense i feel like crying...i havent recieved mine yet but when it comes im sure ill be over joyed (sort of) miss you all its another change for year 6 (*crying*) this soo reminds me of years 2.

    ReplyDelete